Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Thursday, March 25, 2010

O_o

So I've had the pleasure of having a ridiculously anxiety filled day. It got a little better after I called my mom & let her distract me for a bit, but the old vulture is back, perched again on my heart, making my chest feel all tight & wonky. This is getting old. I feel like I'm going to throw up... sigh...

-____- #

Four and a half more hours of work... Then off to talk to my manager about something that has nothing to do with me, then home to bed. I think I'll take a sleeping pill... Just one this time though. Two makes me sleep for far too long... O_o

In other, less stressful news, I've painted my nails bright, sparkly red. I'm of the opinion that the colour ought to be called Ruby Slippers or something else Wizard of Oz-ish, not the rather lame Sugar Sugar... Hmph.

Wrote a thank you card to my manager today. It's strange writing a thank you to someone I don't really like, but who gave me a coffee card for my birthday, so I felt compelled to write a thank you note.

Anywho.

Seriously contemplating going to my doctor & asking to be medicated. I'm beginning to not handle this constant stress & anxiety so well... -__-;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!