Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

O_o

In a much better mood. I have no idea why. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. ^-^ I think the nap significantly helped. I managed to not harm a single person last night. : D

The sky is blue & since I'm no longer like the walking dead, I think I'll stay up for a bit, drink some koffee, eat some breakfast, do some housework, craft a bit (I have an ATC I've been meaning to make for ages, and today is the perfect day!!!) & then post some pics of my crafting. I also have that stupid class today. Oh well... I really shouldn't complain. I get time & a half, as there will have been less than 10 hours between when I got off this morning & when I go back this afternoon. Yay!!!

Well then. Now that my blog no longer has a semi-homicidal doom cloud hanging over it, I'm off to read my book until Britt gets out of her meeting.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!