Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Monday, March 29, 2010

Muur...

Back at work tonight... two and a half more nights to go... I stayed in bed all day today. I just couldn't make myself get up. It sucked. I hate having days like that. Oh well, it's done with now, and tomorrow will be better. I think I'll stay up and pack for a while when I get home, then go to bed later in the afternoon. I also probably ought to go to the gym... Anywho.

Feeling kinda un-miichy tonight. I think I'll go sit in the garden after bed meeting and let the wind blow me around for a bit. That will help some.

Sigh... anyways... This post isn't getting any better, so I'm gonna go to bed meeting & then go outside. Here's hoping everyone's nights are going well & that mine gets better. ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!