Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Friday, March 26, 2010

Ho Hum...

Back at work tonight. Feeling pretty good, but I think I might go grab some coffee in a bit. Went to my second belly dancing class today with Britt. It was fun, but sometimes I'm so uncoordinated, I don't know how I don't fall over more often... ^-^ Anywho. Practice, practice, practice!!! I'm slowly compiling a playlist from all of my music that has a suitable beat to dance to. I think I've got about 6 or 8 songs so far, mostly Abney Park...

There's a new blog prompt up, so the next post will probably be that. This will, in all probability, occur only after I've secured myself some caffeine. Well then... I suppose since I'm out of things to say now, I'll go grab that coffee. Happy Friday everybody! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!