Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Gak... Stupid Pills...

They're stuck in my throat. Bleh... Oh well. I'll chase them with Strawberry Peanut butter M&Ms. Nommy. Nothing much planned for the rest of today... I suppose I shall have to sleep eventually, as I work again tonight, but perhaps I'll read some more. And clean a bit. And perhaps go out for coffee... Hmmmm...

Turned EA back on. Contemplating donning eyeliner, but thinking I should probably wait until I get home, where I have to means to fix my fuck ups, as they are inevitable. I also need to get some new liner... this stuff's getting kinda... funky... O_o

Not feeling very nice tonight. I have no idea why. Anywho. I'm back to my book. Hopefully that will chill me out before I say something nasty that I don't really mean... or at least don't want to say out loud... lolz... ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!