Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Friday, March 12, 2010

Alice & the Inchies

Grace brought me the loveliest present this evening! An Alice in Wonderland Tea Party set for two!!! It has two cups, saucers & teaspoons!!! ^_________^ absolutely adore it! I can't wait to get home & make some proper tea... *squeeeee*

In other news, I've been making inchies tonight! Hopefully I'll remember to take some pictures when I get home in the morning so I can post them when I come back to work. I'm rather proud of them.

Anywho... My stomach isn't feeling so well (I think I may need to eat, actually), so I'm off to listen to some more of the Metamor City podcast. If you like fantasy, urban fantasy & sci-fi, check it out. It's awesome. Until next time... ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!