Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Sunshine & Free Time

It's a beautiful day!!! I have the whole day off... I am ecstatic. Britt's at the gym, when she gets back we're going to head to the beach. When we get home from that, I am going to spend the rest of my day & a chunk of tonight crafting. I don't know what... I'm sure I'll come up with something... ^-^ Macha is snuggled up to my leg & is being ridiculously sweet... lolz...

Had koffee on my porch today and talked to my dad. I miss my parents a lot today... I wish they lived closer... 1500 or so miles is not my idea of a good distance... -_-;

Alrighty then... I have no more focus for typing, so I'm off to do something else. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!