Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

House Cleaning & Murder

I'm currently searching for a female serial killer who preyed on children (not her own), as Britt doesn't think that any have ever been caught (if they exist...). I thought that Mary Ann Cotton fit the bill, but she murdered not only her children (all 12), but also something like three husbands, a lover, a mother and a few others before she was finally tried & hanged in the mid to late 1800's. So now I'm back to searching... If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know! ^-^

And now I suppose I should get back to cleaning, as I need to make my house chi feel better... My kitchen spirits are cranky... my house is a mess. I'm going to get as much done as possible before Britt gets home, as this will make her feel better. I will leave her the dishes this time, I think... lolz...

Anywho...

Great... just fucking great. My computer had a trojan... fucking lovely. I just scanned the damn thing like three hours ago. -_____-#
I need to buy better protection... arg...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!