Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Happy Imbolc!

But just in case you didn't read the title, I'll say it again...

Happy Imbolc!

^_____^

Sitting here in my office, happily admiring my new arm warmers that Jude knitted me. They are awesome. They totally brightened up my mood tonight.
^-^
One more night here, then two off. Yay!!!

Wanting to participate in DAG's monthly & quarterly challenges, and happy that payday & my tax return are almost here so I can get some crafting supplies!!! So. Excited.

Thinking going down the hall to make more fizzy lemonade... as my mind is suddenly blank of all the interesting things I wanted to blog about earlier. Oh well... I suppose I'll come back later, if I remember anything terribly exciting to write about. Off to lemonade!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!