Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Almost Time for a Vacation!!!

... And I couln't be more excited. I can't wait to not have to look at this place for two whole weeks. Two weeks of cleaning, crafting, baking, reading, adventuring & snuggling with my honey... Life is good.

Later today we'll be off to the ballet, Sleeping Beauty. I'm so excited, I could pop... What a wonderful V-day we shall have!

Speaking of which, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! Hugs, kisses, chocolate & pretty things for all!!! ^-^

I can't wait to get off of work. We'll head to the Horseshoe to do some homework, then off to Seattle! Then we'll head home & miich around the house in pretty lingerie... Yay!!! ^-^

Well then... I think I'll read for a bit before lunch. ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!