Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Friday, January 29, 2010

A Trip update & an Office Invasion

So! On my mucking abouts yesterday, I took the bus downtown and then walked to the American Museum of Radio & Electricity. It was awesome. ^-^ One on the best, most interesting museums I've ever visited. I can't wait to go back & drag all my friends. I bought a copy of the radio play "Arsenic & Old Lace". I haven't listened to it yet, but I can't wait to. All in all, it was an awesome day. Britt and I then drove around for three hours, got lost on purpose, found ourselves back again and then went home. We had a blast, as we always do when we go driving. ^-^

And now onto the invasion...

Lauren & Daniel have invaded my office... I don't know why. They not only have their own office, but also a "Secret Hideout"... O_o

So why did they camp out here? No one knows. It's all good I suppose, as I'm ignoring them and listening to music... and typing. Anywho...

I'm off to the Asylum... Bye bye for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!