Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Slackers in the Mist...

Yup. That would be me. Lolz... At work for CareCast training, finished with, well, everything so far... Had an ok time with T & B last night, wondering if they're gonna still be crashed on my futon when I get home this afternoon. I feel odd that they saw the previous journal entry, but oh fucking well. I don't want them to feel unwelcome in my home, I just wasn't feeling it last night. Feeling mostly better today, but still a bit odd. Lunch is in a half hour. I think I'll nap in my car, as I don't have enough gas to get home & then back if I want to be able to go somewhere with Britt later. ^_^ Oh well. A nap will be good.

I can't wait to get home to nap for a bit & then spend some wonderous miichy time with Britt. And craft. There shall be crafting tonight! Just us. ^-^

I feel all foggy... O_o

Maybe I need some more tea... two cups down... Thankfully I have a few more tea bags left. What I really want is a soda. A diet Pepsi, to be exact. Hmph...

Oh well. Off to finish practising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!