Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Saaaaaaaave meeeeeeeee...

Fuck. My office has been invaded... First by Britt, who's not an issue, so she can work on her math homework, then by Lauren, who isn't here anymore so yay, and now by Heather, who is talking to Britt about her stupid boyfriend. I want to shoot myself in the face. Or her. Probably her. I hate having my office invaded. I love to have Britt here, but everyone else who doesn't work in my office needs to leave me the fuck alone. And stay out of my happy(ish) space. Gah. =_=#
Sigh... I think I'm gonna try to take a nap...

So... tired... Muur...
... and cranky... downright fucking irritable, to be precise...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!