Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Monday, January 18, 2010

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn*

Today I am baking! Cookies (Cthulhu cookies to be precise...) for Tim's birthday tomorrow and bread because we're out. ^-^ Ingesting ridiculously large amounts of koffee and the occasional soda. Planning on switching to tea later tonight. I'm also cleaning. Or I will be as soon as I get the bread mixed & baking. Since the bread needs to start out in a cold oven & the cookie dough needs to rise for two hours, I figure I should start the bread now instead of having to let the oven cool off later. Anywho. When I'm finished cleaning & baking, I intend to read & hopefully finish my book (The Lightning Thief) and then move on to the next in the series. Feeling a wee bit twitchy from all the caffeine, but it's better than feeling sluggish and sleepy. Sleep is for the weak, the sane & the dead. Well then! Back to my baking! ^-^

*"In his house at R'lyeh
dead Cthulhu waits dreaming."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!