Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Monday, January 11, 2010

Inchies!!!

So I spent a good chunk of today making my very first foray into the world of Inchie-dom... I feel this excursion was a success, as I am now the proud Craftrix to eight inchies. Each is 1'' x 1'' square. I'm contemplating getting a 1'' punch... but cutting them out by hand was kinda fun. All of the backgrounds are done in watercolor pencil, but instead of using water, I used vodka in my own take on "Firewater painting". And now, without further ado, here they are:



The first is moon & stars, the seconds says, "Onward down the spiral".



The one on the left says, "Timeless Love". The one on the right is just b/c I like buttons. A lot. I dream of having a HUGE basket of old buttons... ^____^


The left on says, "Time's Up". As for the one on the right, I thought would make a good inchie. No, my heart is NOT broken. ^_~


The left says, "Out of Time". The right says, "Wish". Unfortunately, the damn sharpie bled... Oh well. Lesson learned... O_o;

So! There are my first inchies. I'm super happy with them, and am now thoroughly addicted. I am ok with this... there are worse addictions. ^_____^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!