Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Grrrrrr... Arg...

Back at work again tonight, then to the gym in the morning with Britt & Steph. And maybe Lauren & Jen? Listening to Emilie Autumn & feeling kinda moody. I haven't been sleeping well, and I'm sure that's part of it. I almost didn't get up for work tonight, as my teddy bear that I always sleep with fell off the bed & on top of my cell phone, thereby muffling my alarms. I slept through 45 minutes of alarms thanks to my bear. Meh. Haven't had any time to craft the past few days, and I don't like it. I could bring my stuff to work, but I don't really enjoy doing stuff like that here. I've been trying to write a little more, as I have no problem hauling my laptop around with me everywhere I go. ^_^ Anywho. Feeling downright cranky now... urg. Done with this for now... perhaps I'll come back later when I'm not feeling like such an asshole... -____-#

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!