Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Monday, January 18, 2010

Down the rabbit hole...

Back at work again tonight, but in a decidedly better mood. Yay. Perhaps it was the tea... Tea seems to make me feel better, no matter what. ^-^ Was listening to Alice in Wonderland & making inchies before lunch. I shall now continue listening, but I have to actually work instead of craft. Oh well. I (probably) have today off, so I can craft more later. Going to bake some bread & cookies today, as it's Tim's birthday on Tuesday & he & Bobbi are coming over. I'm making Cthulhu cookies... *squee!* I am excited. ^-^ Anywho... back down the rabbit hole I go. ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!