Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Brain death & Cookies...

I. Am. Beat. I started out this morning making cookies, paused that to clean around 1100-ish and have been cleaning ever since. All I have to do is vacuum (once Britt wakes up) and I'll be done. It's now 1630. Meh... Sigh. Now it's back to the cookies. I seriously don't remember making this much cookie dough... O_o Even with the huge chunk Britt ate, there's still a shit load. I'm looking forward to having a week off. I will be able to do whatever I want, which currently is READ. I have a five book series that I'm trying to get through, and figure that once I'm able to actually sit my ass down for five minutes, I'll be able to finally get somewhere. ^-^

I have dust in my eyes... they itch. Ack.

Not sure if I'm looking forward to company tonight. All night. I'm a little miffed that everyone's getting here so fucking early. 1800? 1930? For the love of all that's good, they're spending the damn night. What the fuck do they want to come over so early for? Meh. Anyways...

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggghhhhhhh...

Making some more koffee, as I ingested the first pot this morning... o_o;

Lauren stopped by today after she went to the gym & I fed her bread & cookies fresh from the oven. She was all twinkly & happy. She asked if I'd consider taking up residence in her kitchen... I declined.

Feeling kinda brain dead... I suppose I'll finish baking my cookies now. Zya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!