Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Why do we need sinuses???

Sigh... I am supposed to be cleaning my kitchen... lolz... but, as I'm sick again, I'm not feeling like doing much of anything... ^_^ I think I might actually go take a nice HOT bath and see if the steam helps my sinuses. I might heat up some soup, though, first. I really don't feel well... At least I'm not sneezing like a fiend any more. That was irritating... lolz. I did end up trading out sneezing for swollen, slightly painful glands, but they're not too bad yet. I'm hoping to kick this before they get to the "too bad" stage. ^_~

Anywho... enough pity party-ing...

We're off to the in-laws' house tomorrow for our holiday dinner. It's bound to be interesting, as always. We're in charge of bringing butter flake rolls. Yummy... We're supposed to be going in with Desty for a present for her & Britt's parents, but we haven't been able to get a hold of her... and she keeps missing us. Not that she bothers to leave a voicemail or anything... -_-;

Well then, I suppose I'll be off to my bath & soup & quite probably some tea... and then maybe some anime... It's always nice to curl up with good anime. ^____^

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas dear Annalee.

    I have to tell you I love your name.

    Renee xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you know I love your first name and the second one isn't bad either.

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!