Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Way of the Hedge Witch

I have absolutely, 100% fallen in love with this book! It makes me want to clean... I'm actually wishing my work party was tomorrow or something, so that I could just go home & clean today... Britt is going to think I've finally completely lost it... ^_^ No matter what your spiritual beliefs or lack there of, this book is one of those that (at least so far...) seems as it would benifit any who take the time to read it. I'm not terribly far into it yet, but if you get the chance, grab this lovely book by Arin Murphy Hiscock & give it a read. Better yet, read it, contemplate it & scribble notes in the margins. Books with notes written in them are the best! ^___^ Anywho. I just had to share this quick, as it makes me so twinkley & happy... To quote my fav mechanic... "I feel shiny!" ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!