Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Friday, December 04, 2009

Tis the Season...

I'm feeling mostly better after the bout with the head cold... I still have far too much snot in my head for my happiness, but overall feeling much better. Happily anticipating the snow we're supposed to be getting today... so far, it's cold enough for it, just not cloudy enough... We'll see... Working on my scarf, using the bobble crochet stitch & PURPLE yarn! It's fun. I'm going to make my parents scarves for holiday gifts. Friday I'll go pick up the yarn & then I'll get to crocheting! Yay! Hopefully I can have them done in time for Christmas... lolz... we'll see... Feeling so crafty, I could just pop. So I'm off to my scarf... ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!