Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Sunday, December 13, 2009

SNOW!!!!!

It's official!!! We have the first snow of the year! Yaaaaaaaaaaayyy!!! I'm so excited! It's so pretty! I'm going to go frolick in it on my lunch break... I knew I wore my super toasty warm jacket for a reason today! ^_________^
Unfortunatley, it's not sticking yet, but I'm just enjoying looking at it. ^___^ I haven't been in a very good mood this morning, but the snow cheered me up. I love it when stuff like that happens! A half hour until I take my lunch break, so until then I think I shall read or crochet... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!