Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Scrubscrubscrub!!! ^_^

Went to the dentist this morning... technically yesterday morning. Whatever. Two root canals & a filling later, my teeth are considerably improved from their former state, but my jaw aches... and the oxycodone isn't doing anything but making my body feel... disembodied. Since loafing around my house feeling sorry for myself wasn't getting me anywhere, I decided to clean my kitchen. ^_^ This is making me feel better. I hate it when I let my kitchen get so messy. Ack. And I can't cook in a messy kitchen, so in order to make soup & bake some bread today, I need to clean the place up first. Having a clean kitchen just makes me feel good. ^_^ Listening to SpiritsCast as I clean. Decided to take a quick break to pop by my blog, but now I'm back to making my space miichy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!