Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Ramblings...

It's freezing. And insanely windy. And I'm loving it! ^-^ I made four loaves of bread yesterday, one of which will go to Heather tomorrow. Two loaves of white bread & two loaves of bread that had some white & wheat flour, chopped up hazel nuts, sun flower seeds & oats. It is SO good. I'm happy my bread turned out this time! I was almost scarred to try again after my last bread catastrophe, but I did try, and I'm glad. We now have nommy bread. ^_^ It's back to work tomorrow & Tuesday night, then three days off again! Yay! I'm going to go hunting for twigs tomorrow, as I want to make a wooden star garland. Yay for the wind blowing sticks & branches down for me!!! Only little ones though... ^_^

Still working on my purple scarf. I have about two feet done, so only maybe four more to go? Meh... I'll just have to see what feels right for the length.

I've been poking through two of my books that I purchased a while ago, but until now haven't used. The Crone's Book of Magical Words & The Crone's Book of Charms & Spells. They're both entertaining. And I marked a few entries I'd like to try out. I tried out the charm "For the Art of Cookery" before attempting my bread last night... I figured I could use all the help I could get. XD

Anywho... I heading back to my crocheting for a bit, and then I may poke at some other crafts. Everyone stay warm & cozy, and Blessed be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!