Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Plastic Rectangle of DOOM...

I got a "Pre-approved" credit card offer in the mail about a week ago. I hemmed & hawed, read all the fine print about 17 times, had Britt read the fine print, then finally applied for the damn thing. And got approved. I just about keeled over & died of shock. As I've never had a credit card before, I have no credit... Now that I understand the necessary evil of having a card in order to build credit to get loans for school & such, I haven't been able to get one, as I had no credit to begin with. So, as soon as the evil bit of plastic gets here in 7-14 business days, I shall commence my credit building. I think I'll use it to purchase crafting items... ^___^

Alrighty... Back from lunch with Britt & running to Walmart for tights... I so hate going there. Blech. As it's now about 0515, I don't see much point in going to bed. I'll have to be up in an hour anyways. Maybe I'll go lay down though... I've only slept for about 45 minutes, right before I went to get Britt for lunch. I don't know... meh... I'm not tired now, but I'm worried I'll be tired later, and I have a Christmas party to go to tonight... Fine. I'll go lay down. Hmph. First, I'm gonna pack up my bag so I'm all ready to go. Very good. Until later... zya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!