Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Monday, December 14, 2009

Mwahahahaha...

I am in a rediculously GREAT mood. And I have no idea why. ^_^ Perhaps it's because I decorated the vase full of Pussy Willow branches in my office... yes, that actually might be it. It's awesome. I shall attempt to post a picture of it... Anywho. Staffing is going wonderfully so far this evening. I am pleased. I hear that it is snowing buckets in Blaine, and hope we get some here too. That would be just lovely. ^_^ Well then, off to finish making phone calls for South Campus for tonight... And then off to lunch at 1930. Yay!

Having issues posting the pic... I shall continue trying.

2 comments:

  1. glad the evening went well for ya! Did you get a lot of snow??

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, we didn't get much. We did get a nice bit of rain though. And it's considerably warmer outside tonight. No more snow for now. Perhaps more later? ^_^ Hope you guys are having a good winter so far!

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!