Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Monday, December 21, 2009

Muur....

Just read about Pattee's friend Renee, which reminded me of my grandmother, aunt & cat, all of whom I've lost to that vile monster, Cancer. I miss them. So much. I'm lighting a special candle for Renee tonight. For someone I've never met, never spoken to, I feel the need to send her all my love, strength, well wishes & most of all hope. I'm sitting here crying like a baby, with my cats all staring at me like I've finally lost it. I'm hoping Britt doesn't wake up, as I'll have to explain to her why I'm leaking tears everywhere... I originally intended to post a Happy Yule post, but that will have to come later I think. Right now, I'm off to light candles. Love, hugs & happiness to all, especially Renee, her family & loved ones & Pattee. *HUGS* to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!