Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Friday, December 11, 2009

Last night off til Wednesday...

Hmmmmmm... What should I do? Sleep, is what I should do, as I have to be at work at 0700, but it's probably not what I will do... I have two new books... The Witches' Almanac for Spring 2010-2011 and The Way of the Hedge Witch. I also have the Autumn volume of 2600. I think I'll poke through my books tonight & take 2600 to work with me tomorrow. I also have a paper star garland to make for my wreath & pine needles to vacuum up... before Lhu eats them all... O_o I think I shall vacuum now & then go curl up in bed with books & kitties... that way, if I do fall asleep, I'll at least not wake up all stiff & sore. ^_^ Well then, off to vacuum, books & bed, with hopes & dreams that I'll wake up to SNOW in the morning! That would be just lovely. Goodnight, stay warm and Blessed be. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!