Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Good Morning!!!

It's a lovely morning here in Bellingham... Cloudy but not raining & warm-ish. I'm making koffee to take with us as we go for a walk. My jaw is feeling better unless I chew... so I'm avoiding doing that currently... lolz... When we get home I'll be making soup, as I finished cleaning my kitchen last night. W00t. I'll also be making bread. Yay! And then tonight we'll have Lauren over for dinner. ^_^ I'm excited. It'll be fun. I'm going to be making some shelves to hang in the kitchen... That will be fun, as soon as I get a saw... O_o

Off to koffee fueled walks! Everyone keep making lovely, fun magical messes & Blessed be! : D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!