Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Friday, November 06, 2009

Started AND finished all in one day!!! O_O

I finally started & finished my first spirit doll! (All in the same day... omg... a pig just flew by my window o_o;) lolz...

For my kitty, Kyo-kun, whom I dearly love & miss:




Close up of his head...



And this one, just because I think it looks cool... ^_^




I am so happy with how he turned out, I could just pop. ^___^

Now to clean up my crafting mess... O_o; Don't want to leave any beads or string lying about for Lhu to nom on... -_-; That cat's like a two year old... EVERYTHING goes into his mouth... lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!