Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sniff... Sniff... Arg...

So Britt is finally (mostly) better from her cold. I, however, seem to have found one of my very own. Goody. Sudaphed seems to help, if I can remember to take it regularly. It also has the wonderful side effect of being an appetite suppressant. I'm not complaining. ^_^ Now if only this awful burning, itchy, tickle would leave my nose alone, I'd be just peachy. Oh well. It'll be gone in a few days, and I'll be fine.

Today, Black Friday, Britt & I hid indoors until about 1600, when we deemed it safe enough to leave our apartment. We went to the harbor & ignored the 'NO TRESPASSING' sign blocking the way to some old buildings between the railroad tracks & the bay. We got a few awesome pictures before it got too dark & the batteries in the camera died. It is so cool there, I can't wait to go back when we have a bit more light & considerably more batteries. ^_^

As a side note, one of the worst things about having my head stuffed up is not being able to taste the food I'm eating. Ack. Anywho... Back to my spaghetti, and hopefully between the Sudaphed & Ecchinacea, I'll get to feeling better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!