Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Saturday, November 14, 2009

PICTURES!!!

First, here is the cross stitch. It's suppose to be the cover for a pin cushion, but I really don't know what I'm going to end up doing with it...



And now, for your viewing pleasure & mine, my lovely cats. Whom I adore. ^_____^

First off, Macha...










And now for the Lhu... who is a ham, and so has the most pics...





He's investigating my cross stitch stuff... Crafty cat! Lolz...



Apparently, it all needs to be held down... O_o







So much for being crafty... =_=;
Lazy bumm...
lolz...






And last but not least, Phiphi!



He's so sweet & snuggle-y! :3

... And occasionally a twee bit scary... lmao...



"I vahnt to suhck your blhood..."
>_>

<_<

@_@

Eeeeekkk!!!

XD

I loves me some kitties. They're just the best! Miich!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!