Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Thursday, November 05, 2009

November is upon us!

The Wheel turns a bit more
The skies are grey, the wind blows
The leaves flee from each tree limb
The wild wind stripping them from branch & bough.

It's November! And from the look & sound of things outside, the wind is indeed doing it's best to make all the trees bare by morning. ^_^ I love the wind! Washing the dishes I need to make bread... regular supper bread, cinnamon swirl bread & apple bread from my Grandmother's recipe. So tasty! I eventually need to go to the store to get eggs & milk tonight, but I don't need them at the moment, so I'll probably go later, when there aren't as many people there. ^_^ Off to my dishes & bread! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!