Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Friday, November 13, 2009

Koffee, Math & Cross stitch

Back at the Horseshoe, this time without company, so Britt can work on math in peace & I can do... whatever I want. I actually miss having homework... -_-; Going to haul out the cross stitch here in a minute & finish it up. I have the light blue, well, lighter blue really, to do & then I'm done. ^_^ Yay! Another project almost complete!!! I also need to post some bread & pumpkin pics onto facebook, so Emily won't kill me... meep... Off I go for now... Another post with pictures as soon as the cross stitch is done & I get home to snap a pic. Today is going to continue being a great day! ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!