Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Monday, November 09, 2009

Grrrr... Arrrrggg...

Urg... I feel kinda like a zombii... =_=;
I worked 12s Saturday & Sunday, and go back to work tonight & tomorrow for eight hours... I should be in be right now, but there's a whole bunch of stuff I'd rather be doing than sleeping... That, and my bread's in the oven. I suppose I can sleep after it's out? I don't know. I hate having to sleep... it's such a waste of time. Oh well. I'll have Wednesday, Thursday & Friday off, so I can craft to my heart's content then. Going to cross stitch until the bread's done. As long as I at least get a nap in before work, I'll be ok. So until I feel less brain dead, auf wiederzein...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!