Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Dolls, Winter, Crafting...

So I finally got my doll patterns in the mail! Yay!!! I'm now a bit on the intimidated side... Meep... I also need the sewing machine to get fixed before I can do much of anything. Meh... I'm contemplating retreating to the spare room to poke at it... or other things. I don't know. It's my last day off before three back at work, and I don't know what to do with myself. I kinda want to go check out the new shop in Fairhaven, but it's cold outside, and I'm thinking staying in is a good idea at the moment. I'm also thinking about picking up my spinning again. I haven't touched it since Lhu got a hold of it & massacred it... I was so pissed. Meh.

Well, whatever I decide to do, I'm going to go water the rose before anything else. I'll probably post again in a while, once I've crafted on something for a while. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!