Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hi ho, hi ho..

It's off to work I went... Still here, although I'm about to go take my lunch break & head home to see Britt... whose still fast asleep... I normally don't post stuff from work, as I'm paranoid I'll get my account audited & have management reading my stuff... I have my laptop at work tonight, though, so I'm relatively safe. They don't audit guest users of the hospital's wifi, because seriously... what could they do? Anywho... It doesn't look as if Candice is going to be willing to work with me on changing up the NOC schedule at all, so I'll be keeping my current schedule of ridiculousness... I'm trying very hard not to be negative & vindictive, but I'm rather put out that she's so unwilling to even consider working with me on this. I'm so very disapointed... Oh well. Not much I can do about it. I tried. She can, however, kiss any future help from me goodbye. I refuse to keep helping someone who refuses to help anyone else. She expects everyone else to help her, yet refuses to help anyone in return. Please pardon my crassness, but, Fuck that shit. Anyways.

I'm off to lunch, and hoping that the place is still standing when I get back... currently, things are rather teetering on the brink of "Oh-holy-shit!-ness", and I'm hoping things haven't gone all to Hell by the time I get back... we shall see. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!