Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Friday, October 23, 2009

And I think we'll call it quits...

So... sleepy... We've cleaned and cleaned, and are almost finished. Both of us are about ready to drop... so we'll finish tomorrow. I didn't get any crafting done today, but that's ok I suppose. We have our house almost completely in order now. Huzzah! The in-laws are going to be coming over on Saturday... I think I'll buy some sage for the afterparty... just kidding... (sort of...) O_o;
Soup & bread making will have to wait until I get up in the morning. However, if I can get my ass to bed in the immediate future, I can still get up about 0730-0800 ish, and get the soup going. And maybe make some tasty cinnamon swirl bread for Britty for breakfast. ^_^ All that's left to finish is to vacuum our bedroom (after I pick up all my purses & bags off the floor... >_>) and then the spare room... I have a nagging feeling that it's going to take us about as long to get that one room taken care of as it did to get the rest of our house... we just have SO. MUCH. CRAFT. STUFF... o_o It's kind of amazing that two people our age have the collection of crafting materials that we do... hmmm... I think we'd better get to using it soon... So. Now it's off to bed, so I can get an early-ish start to my day. I have a ton of stuff I want/need to get started & finished, and not nearly enough time to do it in. Or so it seems. Off to bed so I can be productive tomorrow... Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!